Perfect for house removals
Local & national moves | Small, Medium & Large Moves | Loading and Unloading Service | Professional packing service
We offer a full range of services, from delivering a few items locally to moving a full load internationally. But whether we are moving a bedsit or a mansion, we are dedicated to ensuring your move goes as smooth and adequate as possible, and you, the customer, are completely satisfied with your move. One of our friendly, trained staff are always on hand to answer any questions you may have and are more than happy to try and solve any difficulties which may arise on the day.
We have a set procedure for all UK domestic removals:
- Each removal will be allocated a fully experienced, polite and punctual removal team which will arrive to your home on moving day at a pre-arranged time. It is helpful to them if you ensure that there is space for the vehicle outside (roughly 3 car lengths) and that access is clear, ready to set up ramps for loading.
- They will then proceed to load the vehicle safely and efficiently, ensuring all furniture is covered (to prevent damage), and all items are properly secured ready for transit (n.b. we provide all covers and ties on the day).
- Clothes will be transfered from wardrobes to hanging garment carriers (which we provide on the day) for transit.
- Once loaded, you will be asked to check the property is empty and that no items have been missed. Only when you are happy, will the crew leave you with a contact number to call upon receiving entry to your new property.
- Local Jobs – The team will wait back at the office for the confirmation phonecall then proceed to your new property.
- Short Distance Job (under approx 100 miles) – The team will drive directly to the your new property and await the confirmation call.
- Long Distance Job (over approx 100 miles) – Will usually be loaded on completion day and delivered the following day.
- The Removal team will proceed to carefully unload the vehicle and will do their utmost to ensure that items are placed in the location you require (it helps if all boxes are labelled with the room that they need to be in beforehand). All clothes will be transferred back into wardrobes.
- Once the vehicles are unloaded, and you are completely satisfied with the positioning of your furniture, you will be asked to sign the relevant disclaimer.
Make stressful moving a thing of the past
Trust Riley’s Removals for peace of mind and a competitive quote.
Ring Derek on 01634855225 or call the mobile 07949067645.
Riley’s removals company is based in Sittingbourne, Kent. Our address is Unit 1, Hillside Farm, Stockbury Valley, Stockbury, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME9 7QH.